London is one of the most popular vacation destinations around the entire world. It's also one of the most romantic cities you can find in any country. If you're interested in connecting with a local or going on a date when you’re on vacation in London, then take advantage of these romantic experiences to have a great time.
• Ride The London Eye: The world renowned Ferris wheel is definitely one of the best and most romantic things to do in London. It offers an unmatched view of London and some of the city's most famous landmarks. It's also an entirely unique way to spend some close time with somebody and get to know them. You'll see dozen of famous sites, you'll get the fun feeling of a ride. Great for daytime and nighttime.
• Stroll Through Kensington Gardens: Beautiful Hyde Park's Kensington Gardens is a must-see during a trip to London. A leisurely afternoon stroll through the Gardens is a wonderful romantic activity. Take in all of the gorgeous greenery and surroundings, see the Princess Diana Memorial Foundation, or take a boat out on the Serpentine.
• Enjoy a Show at Wilton's Music Hall: Wilton's Music Hall has been around for over 150 years, and it's still one of the very best places in the entire city of London to see musicians and other types of live performances. It's a beautiful and historic site, and you can even take a tour of the hall before your show. Connect with a travel partner who loves music and you'll be all set.
• Tour Buckingham Palace: You can't visit London without stopping by Buckingham Palace. Whether you go on an official tour throughout the palace, or you simply gaze at the fantastic structure from the outside, and check out the instantly recognizable guards, it's fun either way. Something about the classic and ornate feeling of the royal family and their history adds an air of romance to any encounter.
• Tea Time at the Ritz: Speaking of classic and ornate, it's tea time, and if you're doing to do it, do it in style. Visit The Ritz in Piccadilly for a one of a kind tea experience. It's a great excuse to dress up at your best, and experience some of that ornate tradition and classic London for yourself. It's a surefire way to set the tone for a romantic experience and a very fun outing.
When you're ready to experience any of these wonderful romantic experiences and to-dos in London with a special travel partner, sign up for TourBar.com. You'll love our community of real people looking to have a great time just like you, and our site makes it simpler and easier than ever to safely try vacation dating.