Chat and travel with fun!
Pamela
35 years old, Austin, United States

About me

I will love to meet someone who we can laugh together, more than a friend and a long term relationship thou , man to hang out with and enjoy time on a limited basis to escape the stress and turmoil of my reality, Am down to earth and I have a great sense of humor....that's important to me

You will see laughter there 90% of the time. The other 10% means I'm at work.I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect, I would never be neglected, nor I would take you for

Just a few more things about me

  • I speak: English
  • I'm looking for: Soulmate
  • Smoker: No
  • Drinking habits: Sometimes
  • Education: College
  • Income: Steady average income
  • Height: 177 cm () Weight: 69 kg (152 lb) Build: Slim

I can be your guide in

Visited countries

South Africa
Show previous