Life is an adventure… if you planned it that way or not… so learn to enjoy it!
I'm a well-travelled and easy going guy with a good sense of humor, who likes to discover new places and meeting new people. I don’t feel threatened by new ideas or different opinions.
At work or play, in friendship or romance, I don’t like fakes. We are all unique individuals. So think for yourself and be who you really are, not the person that you think other people want you to be.
I have a high stress job, so when I go on vacation I like to relax and enjoy simple pleasures like:
- visiting ancient ruins or historical sites and buildings like cathedrals, temples and castles, and imagining what those people's lives were like
- visiting natural wonders and admiring majestic landscapes, especially in the mountains or near the sea
- discovering the sights, sounds, smells of new places, and tasting regional dinning, local wines and traditional drinks
- spending quality time with the right people: shared laughter or just talking with good friends or family
- I also like hiking, swimming, snorkeling and picnic lunches
On special occassions I sometimes indulge myself with a cuban cigar...
If you live somewhere I'm going to travel to, I might ask you to be my guide.
If you we are both traveling to the same place, contact me and maybe we can visit some sights together.